sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

90-60-90


[ http://lookbook.nu/look/101709-Control-your-poison-babe-roses-have-thorns-they-say ]

90-60-90?

I MEAN COME ON!!!

I had a medition class on gym, we where working when someone scream “ let´s see who is 90-60-90” it sounds like dun, but we where like…WHAT!!

I mean, I am 90-75-90, I have lost 20 pounds!! It IMPOCIBLE someone to be a 90-60-90, specially the 60 part, I don´t know if it´s for been Latina, but the 90 it´s not a problem… but 60!!! I mean, someone can be like 70 right? 60 HAVE to be a joke!!!

who is 90-60-90? barbie??

then, I search barbie on google and i found this


barbie are baaad dolls =)


In <3>



3 comentarios:

  1. Why would you even want to try?! You have such nice legs and a cute waist! Don't mess with a good thing.

    I love the colourful outfit, and I so agree about there being suffering all over the world... it's all so senseless.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. barvies.. recuerdo esos dias que jugavamos con ellas que eran unas put...
    .__.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love the colors in your outfit! you have a great look!

    ResponderEliminar