miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

No so Sweet sixteen!


=)
costume of the pet of the Impro team of my school
now it´s mine n______n
My no so sweet sixteen was the 15, i didn´t did mutch, the fryday i went out with the best of all the people that you can find, ( nobody from school ) and the saturday with the family, yeah i am kinda boring? naaaah i just enjoy family...
not so many gifts , but I love this !



It´s just to cute =) isn´t?? and yeaaah! I cut my hair =D it was so dumn !!! Now it have a form , witch it´s strange beacuse itps curly!




wiii! ( yeah picnic addicted!)

and here some fashiooon

This it´s from miss sixty ( why nobody gave me this?) I normaly don´t use pink, but the tee ant the center itps now an obsecion!!! it´s just so ... I don´t now.... I Really love all, the jean was spectacular!! I am going to bleach some jeans!
And the two other looks ( why stam is so georgeus!?!?)are great, i like more the first, because of the layers and I LOOOOOOOVE gray
So bad that here aren´t this kind of clothes, well I cant wear them anywhere ( damn curves ;D naah i love theeem!)

PD: why people treat you like crap and then deny it? world would be best if there wheren´s so many hipocrits!

If you can , enter to serendipyti // http://www.lavidadeserendipity.com/ // ( sorry, it´s on spanish) an amazing and peruvian blog of fashion, there she gives advises for the tipe of body, etc... I whish i new that mutch so I could help persons

5 comentarios:

  1. wow is this you? you look different and mature in a great way!! :) love the new do! btw, irene here i got rid of fashion impromptu i made a new one please check it out! see ya :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. did u know that the philippines has 7,001 islands hehe! and yes your haircut really suits you! looking forward to more of your posts =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. by the way , thats a cool pic up there!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. tu pelo esta cheere ;)
    pero cambiando de tema hay algo que no entiendo porque escribes en ingles? no t parece que seria mejor escribir en castellano??

    ResponderEliminar
  5. happy birthday! i never really do anything on my birthday (it's january 1st, so nobody really feels like doing anything at all!) sometimes the best days are the really chill ones though :)

    oh, and the background song is Nice Day by Persephone's Bees. i like it too!

    ResponderEliminar