sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009

allrigth, still

Allrigth, still

Like most of my projetcs, y almost forguet this one =) school, etc, etc... so sorry =) I decided just to write this on english, there´s not so mutch people here who talk spanish rigth? well, first of all, I just discovered ( thanks to " live from the abey road ) one of the BEST bands i´ve ever listen !!! It´s THE ZUTONS! ( listen always rigth behind you, it´s amazing) its folk rock ( that says one friend, I am kinda ignorant) just lisen to them, they´re amazing!! I´ve got some photos to share with you =) I had a cool evening with some friends dresing up , sharing clothes and taking lot of photos!! friend jumping XD mm strange? really strange Friend, I took it i like my legs =) My sister, trying to use my friend school skirt me! my arms look so big, but my legs so skiny...? me again, i don´like my face at this one
I have some homework, i have to goo... ( also adict to pet society and picnic =D)

ALSO! I found this web, I realy like it, it´s www.shape.com , and it´s cool , had cool advises to get fit =)

byeee!
bye bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. hey!! i love your profile pic. beautiful! well the shoes were just given to me haha and i am selling the dress for 10 dollars i have other colors available, white, gray and brown. its only 10 dollars. if you are interested i can ask how much postage will be to your country. i think it would only be less than 20 dollars. visit my other site www.isn-retail.blogspot.com for more stuff for sale

    ResponderEliminar
  2. holaa !! sandra q xvr tu blog :) oiep nunk me cree cuenta n lookbook xD!! ...un dia hay q salir pra tomarnos fotos :) oie estan brabasas tus fotos xD sabes mucho de moda jajaja
    p.D: mi blog no tiene muchas fotos es n poco cursi porque son mas q todo poesias xD!! jaja adioos cdtm :)

    ResponderEliminar